Style Your Senses
A Life + Style Blog for the modern millennial who wants it all.
February 28, 2013 |
I’ve been eyeing this little gem for a while (as it just so happens to come in “M”) and I finally decided to pull the trigger when it got marked down to $15.00! You can barely get a 4′ monogram for that, muchless a knit sweater. On top of it being a cute, lightweight spring piece than can easily transition from denim to shorts, I also think you can wear it bopping around during the day or to HH with the girls. Here’s a fun little style board on how I plan to wear mine.
1. Old Navy Monogram Sweater
2. J. Crew Indian Voile Popover in Vintage Kelly
3. Gap 1969 Recycled Sexy Boyfriend Jean
4. Tory Burch Robinson Crossbody in Purple Gem
5. Me Too “Kim” Flat @ Nordstrom
6. Juicy “Jill” Flat @ Nordstrom
What are you interested in seeing more of?