Style Your Senses
A Life + Style Blog for the modern millennial who wants it all.
May 10, 2013 |
I’m joining A Blonde Ambition in this Confessional Friday’s link up. Join in the fun!
1. I confess that said I didn’t want anything for Mother’s Day, but I kinda do. I mean just a little something, right? Do you think that he’s fallen for it again? The..”Oh I don’t want anything, babe…” trap? $10 says, YES. Yes, he has surely fallen for it again 🙂
2. I confess that while the hubby was out of town this week I may or may not have eaten Nutella and banana sandwiches for dinner every night….don’t knock it until you try it!
3. I confess that LK lost her mind (like the “can’t catch her breath/send mom into an absolute panic cry) while we were in gridlock traffic and I pulled the Tahoe onto the curb/sidewalk, put my emergenc y flashers on and honked and waved for about a quarter of a mile until a found a side street…then nursed behind a Pizza Hut. Keepin’ it classy…but listen the phrase “do what you gotta do…” has never been more relevant.
4. I confess that I am missing Paris this week. It was a year ago we were there celebrating our Anniversary and I’ve wanted to be back since the minute we left.
5. Finally, I confess that I have the absolute most amazing role models for what a good mother should be. Seriously, I am so lucky to have such amazing women surrounding me and LK…women that I can call/text at all hours of the day/night, who always have a positive outlook, a funny story, and a helpful word of advice….I am so blessed.
What are you interested in seeing more of?